How to stay super busy all week…only work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday…and then play catch up!
The closer we get to printing our 25th Edition Directories the crazier the office gets. So many events and shop hops to find dates and locations for…not to mention still collecting those wonderful Raffle/Opportunity Quilts for the Cover Quilt Contest The girls are at it hard as well trying to get all the Quilt and Fabric Shops verified before the March 30th, 2015 deadline. Yes, we are busy, but the weather has been so rainy and cold that I think we all welcome the craziness of it!
Few new shops that we have been able to verify this week and will now also be included in the upcoming 25th Edition are:
- Quilters Paradise, Englewood, FL
- B’s Fabric Fun & Sewing, Poulsbo, WA
- Beyond Fabric, Kingsland, GA
- Quilting in the Valley, La Salle, IL
Quilt Shows and Shop Hops for this upcoming weekend:
- Red Wing, MN February 7-8, 2015 Garden of Quilts by Sargents Nursery
- Dade City, FL February 7-8, 2015 Farm Fest & Quilt Show by Pioneer Florida Museum
- Gonzales, LA February 7-8, 2015 A Day in the Park by The Giving Quilt Inc
- OREGON February 7-21, 2015 Snowflakes and Stitches Shop Hop by Stitches Shop Hops
The girls and I always enjoy “Emily’s Show N Tell” and this week she finished a super sweet baby quilt. I fell in love instantly with the lil monkeys and soft tones of blue and yellow. She is such an amazing quilter….and my oh my does she make a ton of baby quilts!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekends and can manage to stay warm 🙂