We’re working hard to produce the 22nd edition of The Quilt Shop Navigator Quilt Shop Directories, due out later this fall. The staff at WRBQ, Inc, is making lists, checking them twice, calling thousands of shops to verify their information, updating the database, designing new ads, marking up page layouts, writing new copy. The office is a whirlwind of activity.
Every book needs a cover. And we’re looking for the most beautiful, most striking, most exciting quilt we can find to feature on the cover of the 22nd Edition of the Quilt Shop Navigator’s Northeast Region directory.
So, if you live in
- Send us a picture of your quilt. The picture should be a full, flat photo as square as possible with little or no background visible. (Hint: Your photo will come out best if the quilt is pinned on a wall.)
- The quilt cannot be draped over a bed, chair, or any other item.
- You may also supply a few (no more than 6) close-ups of individual blocks, but there must be a photo of the full quilt as well, as described in points 1. and 2.
- Use AI, jpg or PDF formats.
- All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must be accompanied by your Name, Phone Number, and Address and a statement identifying the designer(s) and quilter(s) who produced the submitted quilt.
- The Deadline for submissions is August 23, 2013.
- This contest is open only to individuals, groups, and quilting guilds who reside in the Northeast Region of the US and Canada as described above.
- The winning quilt will be chosen by the staff of WRBQ, Inc, on the basis of its design, photo quality, and editorial suitability. The judgement of the selection committee is final.
- The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to the quilt shop of their choice. All other entrants will receive a fat quarter.
Enter your prettiest quilt today!