It’s time for our second Cross Country Quilt Shop Quest Giveaway! There will be TWO prizes this time.
One lucky winner will receive this gorgeous bundle of 13 fat quarters from the shops we visited in Maryland and Virginia:
- a graphic celebration of Maryland’s famous seafood from Bear’s Paw Quilts in Towson MD
- a beautiful depiction of Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC landmarks designed by Ginny Beyer from Material Girls Quilt Boutique in La Plata MD
- a rich batik in shades of purple from Patches in Mt Airy MD
- a cheerful wheeling print from Attic Treasure and Sew Easy Sewing School in Occoquan VA
- a gorgeous navy and lilac batik from Quilt and Sewing Center of Fredericksburg VA
- a sumptuous leafy batik in sunset colors from Suzzie’s Quilt Shop in Manassas VA
- two charming Civil War reproductions from Old Town Needlecrafts in Manassas VA
- and a pack of five glowing batiks from Circle Sewing Studios in Woodbridge VA
Thirteen amazing fat quarters of lovely quality fabrics, in all.
And there’s more!
Our second winner will receive this darling bundle containing twelve Northcott’s Robotex fat quarters from Sew n Vac in Ellicott City MD.
How to Enter:
Just leave a comment below answering this question:
What would your dream quilting vacation be like?
Please also leave your email address (to reduce potential spamming, you can replace @ with _at_ and . with _dot_) so that we can contact the winners. Please, only one entry per person.
The contest will close at midnight Pacific Daylight Time, on Friday, July 26, 2013. Winners will be chosen by a random drawing and will be announced on Monday, July 29, 2013 on this blog.