As we’ve traveled across the US visiting quilt shops along the way, we’ve been amazed by the wonderful variety of fabrics we’ve seen. Each quilt shop has featured a new delight. We’ve marveled at rich rainbows of batiks, chuckled at clever novelties, relished charming reproductions, admired unique contemporary prints, and reached out to touch cuddly flannels.
Now, it’s your turn. As we’ve traveled, we’ve collected a fat quarter from each shop we’ve visited. And you can win a bundle of 10 fabulous fat quarters from the first leg of The Cross Country Quilt Shop Quest.
- Leave a comment below telling us about your favorite quilt shop. That’s it. You’ll be entered in the random drawing for the fat quarter bundle pictured above. Of course, you can earn up to two additional chances to win by following the directions in 2. and 3. below.
- Leave a get well message for Libby Lehman on the Libby Lehman Updates from Caring Bridge blog post for one additional entry.
- Share our Facebook post announcing this contest on your own Facebook page for a third chance to win.
The deadline for entries will be 6 pm Pacific Time on Saturday, June 1. The winner will be announced on The Quilt Shop Navigator blog and on our Facebook page on Monday, June 3.
Special thanks goes to
- Back Porch Quilts in Livingston MT
- Bernina Sewing Center in Billings MT
- Fabric Junction in Sturgis SD
- The Dutch Rose Quilt Shop in Sioux Falls SD
- Crazy to Quilt in Cedar Falls IA
- The Fabric Stasher in Tipton IA
- The Village Smithy in Bishop Hill IL
- Peddler’s Way in Washington IL
- The Stitching Nook in Richmond IN
- Karen’s Quilt and Craft Connection in Barnesville OH
for their generosity in donating these fat quarters.